The Bold Pursuit of Your Potential
By adventurer, trainer, coach,
inspirational speaker, and author
Amazon US, June 13, 2023
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Find flow, elevate your life, and experience higher levels of peak performance.
Inspiring stories and a practical framework that will fuel your next adventure to expand your limits in any domain.
Buckle up and get ready to embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey inside All In Adventure Stories. With heart-racing accounts of his past 25 years of pushing the limits of adventure in his hometown of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, the iconic Grand Teton National Park, and across the globe, Tim Walther will leave you spellbound, empowered, and ready to seize life by the horns.
From extreme skiing to high stakes rock climbing to blue water hunting to exploring the depths of ayahuasca in the Amazon, these eighteen spectacular adventure stories will take you on a journey of the human experience lived to the fullest.
Rest assured, you don’t have to be an extreme athlete to appreciate these stories. Being afraid, making hard decisions, stretching beyond your ability, and digging deep to manifest your next evolution are as relevant in business and family life as they are in outdoor adventures.
Through his thoughtful reflections, Walther offers insights on how to create and live your own adventure – lessons learned in teamwork, finding flow, facing fear, accepting “failure,” and more.
By peeling back the curtains on his experiences, he invites readers to join him on a bold pursuit of personal growth and self-development, designed for both the executive athlete and armchair adventurer.
But that’s not all – this book also equips you with practical methods to achieve peak performance in any domain. Whether you’re dreaming of scaling mountains or simply looking to step outside your comfort zone, All In Adventure Stories is your ultimate guide to living a life of purpose and fulfillment. Get ready to take the leap and go all in!
In this book, you’ll discover:
- Stories that will inspire you to live your best life and pursue your highest potential.
- Strategies and tools that will help you view life from a fresh perspective and enhance your leadership abilities.
- The most effective peak performance strategies to boost your productivity and achieve your goals.
- A tried-and-true method for planning and executing your adventures be they outdoor, in business, or in your personal life. When used, this method is guaranteed to reduce your downside risk while simultaneously enhancing your overall enjoyment of the experience.
- Insights from the wilderness that can enrich the greatest adventures of your daily life, like creating peak experiences with your family or taking your company to the next level.
Adventure isn’t just an activity that gets you an adrenaline rush. All In Adventure Stories teaches us that adventure is a gateway into a more vibrant way of living. By utilizing the “All In Adventure Method,” which comprises seven steps that Walther learned through his experiences in extreme adventure, readers can adopt a potent and practical approach to generate and live their own adventures, transcend their perceived limitations, create awe-inspiring peak experiences, and bond with like-minded individuals who refuse to accept a mediocre life.
The adventure of life is calling. It’s time to go ALL IN.
“Rest assured, you don’t have to be an extreme athlete to appreciate these stories. Being afraid, making hard decisions, stretching beyond your ability, and digging deep to manifest your next evolution are as relevant in business and family life as they are in outdoor adventures.” Excerpt from the Introduction of ALL IN Adventure Stories.
TIM WALTHER is an Adventurer, Trainer, Coach, Inspirational Speaker and Author.
For more than 25 years, Tim has used his passion of applying adventure psychology and experiences to the business context while living a life of extreme adventure. Based out of Jackson Hole, Wyoming,
He uses adventure experiences to optimize sport, life and business and has written and co-authored several books and published articles about leadership development and adventure. He has also been featured in The New York Times, Delta Sky Magazine, Fox Sports News, Climbing Magazine, Outside Magazine, and The Voice of America, where his training programs have been featured in 156 countries worldwide. He is the founder of Grand Dynamics International. Through keynote speaking, program design and masterful facilitation, he uses experiential learning and adventure as a medium to bring out the best in leaders and teams. granddynamics.com
Notes for Editors:
- Tim has been featured in the New York Times, Delta Sky Magazine, Fox Sports News, Climbing Magazine, Outside Magazine and The Voice of America
- Tim has over 2,224 followers on LinkedIn and a growing audience on Facebook
- Adventure is a gateway to a more vibrant way of living – Adventurer, Trainer, Coach, Inspirational Speaker and Author, Tim Walter, explains.
- How to stretch beyond your ability and dig deep to manifest your next evolution with Tim Walther’s book: All In Adventure Stories.
- Ignite the passions inside each of us and live bigger with the help of Tim Walther and his highly anticipated book: All In Adventure Stories.
- The 7-Step All In Adventure Method: A powerful and practical framework to successfully create and share your own adventures
- Tim Walther’s All In Adventure Stories: the book that inspires the bold pursuit of your potential and leading by example.
- How to engage with fear to unlock your greatest potential.
- How to face the challenges of our daily human existence and achieve peak performance in any domain.
Praise for Tim Walther:
“If you want to know what success looks like, read this book.” – Jack Canfield, Author of Success Principles and Chicken Soup for the Soul
“Tim Walther has created a global community of extraordinary people actively engaged in living big and leading by example.” – Stu Mittleman, Ultra Distance World Champion and Member of Ultrarunning Hall of Fame
“Different from other adventure inspired literature, Tim dives deeper into his exploits through his ‘epiclogues’ where he bridges the gaps between the physical, emotional and spiritual elements of struggle and imparts tangible reflections, sage advice and neat conclusions. An inspiring read for anyone dreaming of adventure.” – Ashley Futral Chapman, Freediver; 3 Time World Record Holder; 17 Time National Record Holder
“Tim has created original and very challenging adventures, learned through his experiences, and shares hard earned wisdom with his readers.” – Lynne Cox, Legendary endurance swimmer, World Record Holder and Author of Swimming to Antarctica
“Tim’s gripping stories show us how to engage with fear as a way to unlock our greatest potential. If you are looking for a book that will profoundly change what you believe is possible in this life, this is it.” – Kristen Ulmer, former best female extreme skier in the world, current fear and anxiety expert
“Your book is fantastic! Your masterful storytelling with lessons in teamwork, finding flow, fear and courage are valuable for anyone interested in achieving peak performance. I couldn’t put it down, and now the pages have entered into my soul.” – Mary Ann Perline, Educational Design Expert
“I love your inspiration. Your story captures some of the challenges of our human existence. You have inspired me to wake up again from my apathetic hypothermia delirium and challenge myself to get back in the flow of living with purpose and meaning. Knowing I could never match your physical achievements does not hinder me from seeking to push my limits in who I must be in this world we are gifted to live in.” – Erick Erickson, Master Facilitator, Author and Average Ordinary Carpenter
“ALL IN goes beyond your average collection of adventure stories. Tim’s inherent ability to consider and explain the human condition in relation to his adventures brings them to life in a particularly compelling way that keeps you engaged and provides useful insights to apply to your everyday experience.” – Brian Prax, MA Physical Therapist, former Exum Mountain Guide and avid rock, ice and expedition climber