An ActionSeries Seminar© on the Art and Science of Teamwork
Clear and effective communication, decision making, problem solving, consensus gaining…these are all processes that high functioning teams perform effectively. Building Teams that Build Themselves is a four to eight hour ActionSeries Seminar© that provides you with these new strategies to bring your team closer together. This workshop provides participants with models, methods, and tools that will be integrated into an action-oriented workshop. With these models, you will be able to pinpoint essential team knowledge, skills, and attitudes critical for successful performance. Participants will engage in the Experiential Learning Cycle as they reflect upon their process and results, and transfer the takeaways to the work environment. The format may include indoor or outdoor exercises, facilitated discussions and presentations. As with all GDI experiences, this program will be active, energizing and accessible for all participants.
Focus areas may include:
- Identification of current issues, challenges and needs
- Team values and commitments
- Team definition and composition
- Stages of team development
- Characteristics of high performing teams
- Team chemistry and behavioral styles
- The GRIP model of team performance
- SMART goal setting and accountability
- Problem solving and decision making strategies
- Team trust – and how you can build
- Team work models, methods and tools
- Action planning for success
Individual Assessment Option
Enhance your Building Teams experience through an individual assessment tool. Sample assessments include the BarOn EQ-I emotional intelligence assessment, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and the DiSC personal profile. These Building Teams programs will highlight the insights and applications of these tools.
Team Assessment Option
For intact work groups, Grand Dynamics offers the Total Team Assessment, which provides an overview of many different areas of critical team performance. Inquire about this option and deepen the impact of your next training program through targeted team performance initiatives and facilitation.