TimePlease Note - This class is 4-6 Mountain Time (6 - 9 PM Eastern Time)
Adventure Spotlight Masterclass – The Art of Fear: How to stop Thinking and Start Feeling
About this Event
This intimate small group facilitation is a follow up to the Adventure Spotlight #2 introduction to The Art of Fear. In this program Kristen will address specific situations, using submitted participant case studies, and offer immediate embodied application.
Each Masterclass is limited to 20 participants or less and will be approximately 2 hours in length. Additional resources will be provided for implementation of practices.
You learn and experience how to:
- Shift your relationship with fear and anxiety, from a negative to a positive
- Change and Expand your vocabulary and understanding
- Address fear of failure and fear of the unknown
- Finally move past trauma and injuries
- Listen to the wisdom of fear, to make on-point decisions
- Get in flow with your own personal fear, so you can get along better with others
- Become intimate with fear to access flow states
Please note the time of this event is 4 – 6 PM Mountain Time (6 PM to 8 PM Eastern Time) and will take place via Zoom.
Click this link to register now: Art of Fear Masterclass Registration